This is a great alternative to sour cream and has ZERO fat. It’s similar to my vegan mayonnaise but adds Dijon mustard and uses more vinegar and lemon. It can also be used as a dip for veggies and chips. YUM!
- 1 can (15.5 OZ, 433g) cannellini beans, drained
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce or hot pepper sauce
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend on low setting until texture is smooth but still thick. Do not over blend or it will liquefy.
Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.